How can i search and compare same field in different projects?

Alexander Poryvkin December 12, 2014

I need to search and compare some custom fields in 2 different projects which are connected in workflow. Is it possible to do with just adv. search? 

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2014

Sorry, it's unclear what you're trying to do here, so I can not really give you a clear answer.

As a starting point though, the searches return issues based on criteria, so you can easily run a search for "Issues in project A or Project B" and then include the custom fields in the output.  And you could also add "and custom field = X, Y or Z" to narrow it down more.  The issue navigator allows you to sort by any of the columns.

So, it is possible to do some comparisons, but I think you are looking for more than that.

Alexander Poryvkin December 19, 2014

I'm looking for the way to make filter which show only issues with different amount of attachments between root and escalated project.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2014

Filters are for finding issues, not doing calculations. You'll need to run two filters and compare them

Suggest an answer