How can Jira and Confluence be used to manage and collaborate on game development projects, specific

Julia Alaxandar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2023

As a game developer working on a racing game project , I'm interested in using Jira and Confluence to manage tasks, collaborate with my team, and keep track of progress. However, I'm not sure where to start or how to best tailor these tools to the unique needs of game development.

What are some best practices for using Jira and Confluence in the context of game development, specifically in the racing game genre?

How can these tools be used to manage different aspects of the project, such as level design, AI implementation, and vehicle physics?

Let's discuss how Jira and Confluence can be leveraged for efficient and effective racing game development.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2023

@Julia Alaxandar welcome to the Atlassian community

Great questions.  It really has to do more with how you manage your projects then the tool that you use to do so.  Jira can be customized to meet your teams needs but you need to know how your team will work and execute the work at hand.  If you can share your processes then we can provide insights into how to implement them in Jira.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events