How can I get notified whenever a new ticket is created on different projects?

Raghav September 24, 2015

As a manager, I would like to get notified whenever my team members create a ticket. Also, be added as a watcher on the ticket when created.

2 answers

0 votes
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

There is an Auto Watch plugin from Atlassian, it can add you as a watcher. You can also create a filter and filter subscription to get notified whenever your team members create a ticket. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2015

Get yourself added to the projects in roles that are set up to receive the "issue created" emails in the projects your team members use.   That's the closest you can get without code - emails are fired by issue changes, not by user activity.

The other option is to create a filter for "reporter in (team)", save it, and use it on dashboards and subscriptions.

Suggest an answer