How can I get notified whenever a new ticket is created on different projects?

As a manager, I would like to get notified whenever my team members create a ticket. Also, be added as a watcher on the ticket when created.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Get yourself added to the projects in roles that are set up to receive the "issue created" emails in the projects your team members use.   That's the closest you can get without code - emails are fired by issue changes, not by user activity.

The other option is to create a filter for "reporter in (team)", save it, and use it on dashboards and subscriptions.

This widget could not be displayed.

There is an Auto Watch plugin from Atlassian, it can add you as a watcher. You can also create a filter and filter subscription to get notified whenever your team members create a ticket. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

106 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you