Hide default filter

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

Hi All,

Is there a way we can hide all the default JIRA filters.

df.jpg

TIA!

4 answers

2 votes
Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

Unfortunately, this is yet-one-of-these-long-requested-issues-but-never-solved :-(

0 votes
Oleg Kovtun
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

I've hidden it by simply blocking with uBlock Origin

0 votes
dazhi20160807 dazhi20160807
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 5, 2019

same question here .... is that any property file or css file to remove it ?

0 votes
Tony Pham January 15, 2019

Hi Ash,

The workaround for this is to click on the << next to the FILTERS on the left panel and Jira will hide the whole left panel. Of course you can undo by click on >>.

Hope this help!

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2019

@Tony Pham is there any way we can hide for all the users?

Tony Pham January 17, 2019

Since the option is showing on each user's screen, they have a choice to click on the << or not to hide the options.

Suggest an answer