Hide Assignee

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2011

I want to hide Assignee when a user create an issue ,I don t want to allow him to see whos gonna handle this issue on the first step, instead I have defined in my screen Component ( leader),

so i need to hide the assignee selection and force user to s only select Component then this issue will be automaticly assigned to the component leader

Is this possible and how can i configure it?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2011

It's more powerful than that. If you limit "assign issue" rights in the permission scheme, you can stop normal users assigning things and limit it to the few users who should be able to change it.

Or remove it from the "create" screen

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2011
Nic, I will try your solution but I just removed assigne field from create issue screen, and it is working as i want ,still after creating there is this section People on the right and reporter, can i customise it? or do you have other suggestion
0 votes
shiva sadeghpoor September 16, 2011
0 votes
Edwin Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2011

Hide the assignee field from the field configuration.

0 votes
Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2011

I just removed assigne field from create issue screen, and it s working as i want ,still after creating there is this section People on the right and reporter, can i customise it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events