Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Give me a reason to choose JIRA instead of codebeamer

Hi guys, 

Hope you all have a good day!

I am new to community, but not new for JIRA, actually been used this brilliant tool for a while. 

Not like many of software developer, I am a hardware design leader.  Actually I am trying to leverage many good thing from software into hardware development, mainly from issue tracking and project management. so far it works quite well. 

There is another brother site who is developing software part in the company, they are more used to using codebeamer instead of JIRA as major ALM tools. It seems that Codebeamer is quite good managing software requirements and defect, also well recognized in Automotive industry. Now from company level, it makes sense to use one tool instead many globally; I really want to get some help and insight from JIRA community, to show advantage vs other tools.

Does anyone can help some related example to show the pros & cons?

we are about 100~150 people design team globally, would be appreciated to know your similar story.   

Thanks. 

1 answer

0 votes
Erica Moss Community Manager Jun 14, 2021

@Robin Zhao Hey, Robin! I'm going to move this to the Jira collection, so that you may get the best possible answers.

Thanks Erica

Like Erica Moss likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you