I developed a custom filed called "MyComponent". In JIRA5 it was working fine, I upgraded the plugin to JIRA6. The PIE chart displays just fine, but when I click on sector of PIE chart the link is not working.
I created the PIE chart gadget in JIRA6 and when I click on it, the link shows like this and issues are not displayed:
This is the pie chart gadget I got from the backup I imported to JIRA6 and the link I get when I click on the section of the PIE chart and it works just fine.
Any idea where to look for the issue. Please let me know.
No, it does not work if I dump it in the JQL box. But when I look at the issue I see MyComponent custom field with "Component1 - C1SC2" value.
I see results for PRJA and not for PRJC, exact same field. In JQL if I just enter
project = PRJC
I see all issues and I can click on MyComponent value "Component1 - C1SC2" and it displays all issues that has this value.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs