Filter column order

Is it possible to copy the columns order that is set on one filter to other existing filters?

3 answers

Hey Olivier,

Just FYI, there is a bug related to filter columns not being preserved when copying a filter: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-30968

Cheers,

Pelle

Hi Olivier, by columns order you are referring to the configuration you made to your issue navigator? If I'm not wrong this doesn't depend on your filters, unless you are using some field that's not able to use in the filter you created.

I can see the same column order on all my filters.

Hi Olivier,

You will have to first create a filter and configure the columns. Then "Save As" the filter making a copy of the filter and modify your filter but you will still have the same columns you configured for the original filter.

If you have an existing filter, copy the advanced search query and paste it into the duplicate filter you created.

Is there a way to do this through API or by scripting?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

608 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you