Filter Results: My resolved issues

Hanae alahcen June 5, 2013

hello,

How can i display a new gadget in wich we can see the resolved issues ?

i can't find it in the JIRA global gadgets

Thanks,

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2013

No, but that's where Jira's flexibility comes in.

Define a filter for "user = currentuser() and resolution is not empty". Save it, and use it in dashboard gadgets like "filter statisitics". Most of them have a checkbox for "include resolved issues" - make sure that is set

(Bear in mind that in most places, most people don't actually care about resolved issues and the numbers will simply go up and up and up as more work is completed. Still useful for some users though)

Hanae alahcen June 10, 2013

hello Nic

i've created the filter and the gadget but it seem that i'm the only one who can see the content of the filter because it's PRIVATE

how can i make a filter public for all users ?

i went to filter manager section and didn't know how to share the filter with other groups

thanks for help :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2013
Hanae alahcen June 17, 2013

Hello nic i can't really share a filter

i followed the steps bellow but the problem is :

1. Choose Issues > Manage Filters.
  2. Click the My tab. This tab displays all the filters that have been created by you.
  3. Locate the filter you wish to share and click on it.
  4. Click the Details link to the right of the filter's name, as shown here:
  5. Click Edit permissions to open the Edit Current Filter screen
  • the problem is i don't find the link " edit permissions "

how can i do to have this ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2013

Ah, this is something I regularly forget - most places I've worked have a blanket policy that "all users can share things", but that's not the default.

Go to Global Permissions and look for "create shared objects". Make sure you are in a group that has that permission. (In the long run, think about your users and who should be allowed to share)

Hanae alahcen June 17, 2013

thank you very much Nic you made my day :)

thanks a lot

1 vote
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2013
There isn't really a gadget that displays your resolved issue. Instead, the "filter results" gadget can use a saved filter, and in the filter you define which issue are to be displayed. You can make the filter in such a way that it displays all issues you created or are assigned to (or both) and are resolved.
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2013

Suggest an answer