FAQ's Template for Confluence Page

Venugopal Paladi January 10, 2022

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest the template for the confluence page for FAQ's Item. Below is the request from user.

The template should also have a control for "Related Content", which is content that the editor selects (up to 3 other pages).  The control should display a "Related Content" box which then has the three other page titles in it, and those titles should link to those pages and should have "help button" on the right side to request help to get an answer.

Thanks!

Venu

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Hi @Venugopal Paladi ðŸ‘‹

You can find the library of Confluence templates here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates

I've taken a quick look but didn't find one directly linking to FAQs however it may be worth a more thorough look or tweaking a different template to suit the request from the user. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Venugopal Paladi January 10, 2022

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ 

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll have a look on the above link.

Venu

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Aline Chapman October 27, 2023

Hi team, I'm looking for a FAQ template and couldn't find any, did any of you find anything use to build a FAQ page in Confluence, let me know if you have any good tips to share, thanks! 

Like • Debra Graham likes this
Debra Graham November 20, 2023

@Aline Chapman - I don't think there is one.  I ended up creating my own FAQ template.  I don't really have much in it.  Just a couple headings (Question; Answer) and a Content By Label macro.  If you have any ideas about what else it should have, please share.

Like • Joan Andreu Juan Torrens likes this
Joan Andreu Juan Torrens January 16, 2024

Hello Debra, 

I was looking for the same thing and your idea seems simple and powerful. I understand the use of the Content By Label macro, but I don't see the "couple of headings" you mention.

Can you show us how are you doing it?

Thanks a lot !

Suggest an answer