Error while linking goals to Jira Epic

Ranjith_Ramachandran
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

Hi there,

I'm new to Atlas and is trying to understand how it works.

I see 'Link Goals' menu option enabled when I turn on Atlassian Home.

When I click on the 'Link Goals' action in Jira Epic, I get the following error displayed:

"Something went wrong. Please try again later"

Appreciate any insights to fix this issue and link the Jira Epics and Atlas.

I do not know how to get into Atlas screen/app, if there is one.

Thanks

RR

2 answers

0 votes
Marcos Widung
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

Jira support solved the issue for me with the following tip:

You may need to opt your site into "platform experiences" (early access) in settings to make it work. This solved it for me. 

0 votes
reg.hawkins
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 3, 2024

you need to setup this on your jira instance Atlassian Home for Jira Cloud | Atlassian Marketplace

Marcos Widung
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

I have the same problem. And when I look in the App-confifuration it looks to be Enabled. What am I missing?

jira issue.png

Maryam Sanatkaran June 5, 2024

I have the same problem. I have linked Epics to goals and they continue to disappear when you refresh. 

Also, when I open an epic to link to a goal, there is no option. Simply has a link to Goals page. 

Please assist.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events