Epics / labels and linking

aabbb March 8, 2012

Hi,

I have been trying to use Epics and Stories in Greenhopper but i one things which i don'tunderstand :

1. Is it true that when getting suggestions in on Epic/Theme field on a Story you get suggetions of all Epics/Themes in JIRA and not just your own project ? When i look at Epic/Theme in the project i only see those that belongs to the project but as i said in the suggestion i sell all.

/mihaicph

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2012

Hi mihaicph.

List of suggested labels is within context of JIRA system, but this is set per user only until it is used in another project…

Example:

Agile_A - My project

Agile_B - Your project

If I will use “Theme-ABC” label in Agile_A project .. I will see it on my suggested labels in another project (Agile_B) but you will not see there Theme-ABC until it will be used in this project. (Used means accepted to an issues)
When I (or you) add “Theme-ABC” to issue in Agile_B project then you should see this label as a suggestion also.

I hope that will help you understand the idea

If any questions feel free to ask

Regards,

Mirek

Suggest an answer