Does Jira Suite Utilities Value Field conditional work on the field Project ?

Stephan Salbato August 9, 2011

I have been attempting to make a conditional transition based on the value of Project, and using the Jira Suite Utilties Value Field conditional test. I have tried comparing the Project by name, by number, with quote, all upper, etc, etc... and it never matches. Is there anything unique about the Project field that makes in unaccessable in transitions with this plugin ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
J Thomas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2011

I logged a bug for this before JSU-gate kicked off and the bug tracker disappeared so I can't link you to the details. This was the link that no longer works: http://code.google.com/p/jira-suite-utilities/issues/detail?id=156&q=project

For the version I was using for JIRA 4.0.2 (I think it was 0.7.7) you have to put the value as

Project: KEY

but Alexei (who supported it at the time) added the comment "It will be available at the next version. And it will be key as project id."

I don't know which version was the 'next version' it got fixed in, sorry. Thank goodness I'm rubbish at house-keeping my Inbox or else I couldn't even have told you that much!

Suggest an answer