Does JIRA integrate with Review Board?

Justin Rand September 27, 2011

My company uses JIRA for defect/requirements tracking and Review Board to perform code reviews. Is there a plugin to link JIRA to Review Board similar to the link between JIRA and SVN? I'd like to eliminate the need for developers to manually enter the Review Board link into the JIRA issue. Review Board can be found at www.reviewboard.org since a google search on "review board" brings up anything and everything related to code reviews in general.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Wojciech Seliga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2011

Hey,

Having been in JIRA and code review land for many years I have never heard about such integration.

The only code review tool which supports IMO decent and reasonable integration with JIRA is ... Atlassian Crucible (with further improved integration in the latest 2.7 release). Have you considered giving it a try?

Cheers,

Wojtek

Justin Rand October 28, 2011

Haven't given it a try as we are thoroughly using Review Board at the moment. It isn't a high-priority to have them integrated though.

Thanks for the advice!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events