Does Confluence have an option to open as a Folder similar to DropBox rather than through a browser?

Beata (Be-ata) Vitas April 4, 2017

As a UX designer, UI and visual designer my folders are grouped for projects and have assets accociated to the main file when I design on the Mac. Eg.Resources, fonts, placed images, research data and screen captures etc.

I need to backup a lot of files and I am not sure how to do this successfully via the browser? Does anyone have any solution for this...

I want to drop my whole folder with it's own structure onto the confluence project area folder allocated. But it only allows me to do one file at a time. This is tedious and not good for backing up and replacing existing files. Please guide me how I can do this? 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2017

Confluence is not designed to be a file store.  I'm not sure what you mean by "Confluence project area folder" - is this a webdav directory (which is effectively a Confluence page)?

Suggest an answer