• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Does Atlassian offer (or recommend) a service/site that you can pay to help migrate your JIRA installation from one server to another?

Does Atlassian offer (or recommend) a service/site that you can pay to help migrate your JIRA installation from one server to another?

Greg Chetcuti March 10, 2012

I'm in the process of migrating JIRA to a new server, but after days of trying I simply give up, it's problem after problem and at this point I'd rather stick with my old server than have to perform the migration. Basically I've just reached my frustration cap and I really don't want to spend any more time trying to perform the migration myself.

So my question is, does Atlassian offer any sort of a paid migration service, where I can give access to both servers, pay a fee, and have the migration performed for me? And if Atlassian doesn't offer this, do you know of any trusted 3rd party companies that offer this?

Any help you can offer up would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Greg Chetcuti March 11, 2012

Thanks a lot for the response Andrew, I'll definitely be contacting one of these partners about the migration!

0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2012

Hi Greg,

Atlassian don't offer migration or consultantcy services themselves, but they do have a network of trusted partners (callled Atlassian Experts) who would be able to carry out this work for you. You can search for a partner on the Atlassian site at http://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts?tab=find-an-expert&isPremier=true

Hope that helps?

Andrew.

Thanks a lot for the response Andrew, I'll definitely be contacting one of these partners about the migration!

Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2012
Cool. If that answers your question could you mark my answer as correct please? Thanks, Andrew.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events