Default Assignee on Planning Board

Deleted user August 22, 2011

When you change the search criteria on Planning board to show cards based on Assignee, it by defaults selects one user. I wanted to know what is the algorithm/process followed while selecting this user?

Is it possible to get the current logged in user to be the default user on this page?

1 answer

0 votes
Thiago Ribeiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2011

You can create a context to select the current assignee: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH054/Using+Contexts+to+Filter+and+Highlight+Issues
The idea would be to create a JIRA filter that uses the 'current assignee' option and then use this filter in GreenHopper.

Deleted user August 25, 2011

Thanks Thiago. But this is not what we want. Sorry for not being clear about it in the first place.

What I meant was when in Planning Board, if the View mode is changed to Assignee, I want the current user to be selected instead of a default user (which is being mysteriously selected and I'm not able understand the basis of that selection).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events