Dashboards - How to create new Gadget

Rodrigo Gómez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 12, 2023

Hi community, I would like to know how can I create a new gadget with some custom data I need. I need a chart or a graph with the following data:

% of Test cases with a specific custom label for a specific component. 

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Peter_DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 16, 2024

Hi @Rodrigo Gómez,

Try using Dashboard of AgileTest. It has many built-in charts that can be customized and resized. My team needs to track requirements so these charts help a lot. 

image (43).png

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2023

Hello, Good day. Are you using Xray ?. If yes, you can refer to this link : https://docs.getxray.app/display/ON/Creating+reports+using+Gadgets

Rodrigo Gómez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2023

Hi Mohanraj, thanks for your response. I already looked into that page, and also checked all kind of gadget available from Jira Dashboard. What I need is to configure a new gadget with the information I need to display, because none of available gadget are suitable for my needs. So I need a new gadget template to customize desired fields and chart styles. 

Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2023

Thank you for the update. Please refer to the attached section in the following link : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-dashboard-gadgets/ Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 11.56.29 AM.png

Like Rodrigo Gómez likes this

Suggest an answer