CustomField Start Date and CustomField End Date are not getting mapped to BIG Gantt

Abhishek Sharma February 14, 2019

HI Team

I have create a project with custom start date and custom end date in that . But i am not able to get the BigGantt timelines acc to them . Have already checked the Task and Gantt configuration . Can you please help me out ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2019

can you post a pic of your Task Configuration settings?

Tomek-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2019

@Ericka Samuels +1 :) 

@Abhishek Sharma also make sure you added those custom fields to Screens of your Jira project for all Issue types. 

Like Abhishek Sharma likes this

Actual Start Date and actual end date are the custom fields that i have added.

3.png2.png1.png

Actual Start Date and Actual end date are the field that i have added and i want the Gantt timelines acc to them . 

If you can see for eg for the task ATM 2 i have maintained the Actual start Date and Actual end date as 21 Jan and 31 Jan respectively but in the gantt it is getting displayed as 21 jan to 24 Jan

Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 14, 2019

That's because ATM 2 has children under it, so it's dates are derived by the earliest start and latest end of its children.  I think that happens if the Task Mode = Auto.  Set the Task Mode on ATM 2 to 'Manual'.  

Like Abhishek Sharma likes this
Tomek-SoftwarePlant
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2019

@Abhishek Sharma have you managed to sort this out? 

Suggest an answer