cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Tempo Structure Formula help

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2024

Are there any Cloud Tempo Structure experts in the room? I need some help as I am learning formulas and want to put a formula to a custom field.

We have a custom field called "Total Hours Consumed"

We want to take our custom field Bucket hours and subtract TempoTimeLogged and put that formula to the custom field "Total Hours Consumed"

Is this possible in cloud? I can't find a formula template to work from in the documentation.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2024

Hello @Aaron Geister 

If you want to subtract one field's value from another field's value, and then write the result in another field in Jira, then it's not yet possible in Structure Cloud. The functionality for writing custom values of columns made in structures is in our backlog and planned to be released later. We'll share an update in this post when it's available.

If you have any other questions about Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.

Best regards,
Stepan
Tempo (the Structure app vendor)

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2024

Thanks for the update!

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events