Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can we modify the test details field to display different titles or add more columns in zephyr ?

Hi

I am trying to edit the test details in JIRA/ZEPHYR and am having alot of trouble i can not find any config settings to change the title of these fileds, we dont need test data from most of our projects i would like to change this to actual and add a couple more columns is this possible.

Thanks in advance

Courtney.

13 answers

I vote for this change

Ok i would have thought you would at least be able to change the title, is this due to be added in the future ? or any other improvments to test details segment ?

Hi, Its been 3 years and we are requesting one thing and you guys have done absolutely nothing about it. Can you make it possible for us to add custom fields to "Test Details" We need to add Actual Results, Comments etc. How difficult is that?

Regards, Keith

Like Alvin Cruz likes this

Hi Courtney,

Currently there is not a way to edit the test details section in Zephyr for JIRA. This is due to the fact that we have a finite amount of space to work within JIRA.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Hi Courtney,

I am happy to bring this up with our product team. What they can do is review the idea and decide if it can be added to a future release. However, as of right now we do not have any immediate plans to make changes to this section.

Kind Regards,

Emily

I vote for this change as well.

I also vote for this change.

Amit Prakash Bhatt

I vote for this as well.

I vote for this change. 

I vote for this change also

This thread begins with a request to change the fields in Test Details, dated Dec 11 2013.  Its been almost 2 years since that request was submitted.  Is it still impossible to add new fields to Test Details?

Thanks, Keith

Very eager to know if it is possible to add new fields to Test Details now ? Please reply. Thanks, Kesavan

I vote for this as well.

Pretty clear that the user base wants this change. Thread has been running for 6 years. I understand that real estate is an issue which is why more importantly that the users are able to customise the headings. Let them choose what they want to see.

0 votes

Can we get the ability to update the fields please?  I'm having trouble understanding why we can't

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you