Can I use this plug-in as a consultant firm

Tolga Şen November 28, 2013

Hi,

First of well done. this tool is what big organizations need in JIRA.

I am an Attlassian Consultant and responsible for more 6 instances. I made some changes on customers' instance configuration such as workflows, field and screen configurations and so forth.

Can I use this plug-in for this service? If yes, what your pricing model would be?

Edit: The plugin is Configuration Manager for JIRA.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2013

Hi Tolga Sen,

thank you for your interest in Configuration Manager for JIRA. We will be happy to assist you in your needs.

The pricing depends on a lot of factors:the type of instance - production or development, the user tier, the type of support required. Please send us email at: sales@botronsoft.com for further discussion.

Best Regards,

Peter

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2013

If you have installed JIRA in your own servers you can install and use this plugin.

This plugin is not available for JIRA OnDemand.

You can check the price in the "Pricing overview" section of the page Configuration Manager for JIRA.

Kind regards,

Alex.

Suggest an answer