• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Can I access the hosted Jira studio using the Klaros connection, Do I require the jira system administrator pcredentials to authenticate?

Can I access the hosted Jira studio using the Klaros connection, Do I require the jira system administrator pcredentials to authenticate?

showkat ally March 12, 2012

Can I access the hosted Jira studio using the Klaros connection, Do I require the jira system administrator pcredentials to authenticate?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2012

What is Klaros, what are you trying to do with it (and Jira), and how are you getting it to talk to Jira?

showkat ally March 12, 2012

Klaros is a test management tool that supports a connection to Jira. It connects to Jira via the RPC Plugin-Accepting remote calls.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2012

Right, so you need to make sure RPC is enabled in your installation of Jira (Admin -> General configuration). If you're "hosted", then I don't think you have access to that, but it should be on. If not, then ask support.

You don't need admin rights to use RPC once it's enabled, you generally just need user credentials.

Suggest an answer