CAD Pro issue

Tatiana Keilman February 4, 2021

Hi,

I am a designer for California closets and a CAD pro user. I received a note to restart my CAD key a couple of days ago. Once that was done, my email options to send a design to a customer has changed and I am no longer able to send the "Click here to view 3d in browser. I noticed that one option of the options is the Job manager is missing. I used to check 4 boxes and now I only have 3 boxes to check: e-images / e-3D model / e-price.

Please let me know how this can get fixed. Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2021

I think you have landed in the wrong place.  We're a Community of people with an interest in Atlassian stuff, it's not for CAD Pro.

My guess is that CAD Pro are using Atlassian Confluence and/or Jira for documentation and/or issue tracking, and you have clicked for "help with Atlassian tool" instead of "help with CAD Pro" on a page from one of them.

We (probably) can't help you, unless it really is a problem with Jira/Confluence/Atlassian.

Suggest an answer