• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

CAD Pro issue

Hi,

I am a designer for California closets and a CAD pro user. I received a note to restart my CAD key a couple of days ago. Once that was done, my email options to send a design to a customer has changed and I am no longer able to send the "Click here to view 3d in browser. I noticed that one option of the options is the Job manager is missing. I used to check 4 boxes and now I only have 3 boxes to check: e-images / e-3D model / e-price.

Please let me know how this can get fixed. Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes

I think you have landed in the wrong place.  We're a Community of people with an interest in Atlassian stuff, it's not for CAD Pro.

My guess is that CAD Pro are using Atlassian Confluence and/or Jira for documentation and/or issue tracking, and you have clicked for "help with Atlassian tool" instead of "help with CAD Pro" on a page from one of them.

We (probably) can't help you, unless it really is a problem with Jira/Confluence/Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you