Burnup Chart

Nikola Velevski November 17, 2017

Hi, 

Is there any report like Burnup Chart or Burndown Chart, but for the whole project, not only for Sprints. 

Thanks. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2017

Dear Nikola,

All of the Reports that are to be found within JIRA can be found here;

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/reporting-764478415.html

Maybe the;

Created vs Resolved Issues

Will fit you?

Kind Regards,

Jeremy 

Nikola Velevski November 17, 2017

thanks @Jeremy M :)

Regards

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2017

My pleasure, @Nikola Velevski  :)

1 vote
Sylvain Gautier January 13, 2018

I have the same problem, business oriented team members would like to have a burlap for a release or for a period of time

I Think it could be a great feature

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2018

A "period of time"  - like a "sprint"?

Sylvain Gautier January 13, 2018

No, like a set of sprints

Or a version

Like # people like this
Deleted user August 28, 2019

Versions!!

Releases!

Like Max Ålander likes this
0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2019

Hi all,

Try our Great Gadgets addon (available for both Jira Cloud and Jira Server). It offers a Release Burndown Burnup Chart gadget that can generate the chart for a period of time. The gadget is based on a Jira issue filter representing your release scope, which means that you can generate the chart for a project or cross-projects as you need.

Danut

Suggest an answer