Automatically create a context per epic

Mark Everest August 21, 2011

Hello,

In GH, when you click an Epic number to see the pop-up with all of the related stories etc, the view cannot be customised (i.e. how to show isses, hide sub-tasks, only show my tasks etc).

To get around this I've had to manually create queries and then contexts to share with users to give them a better view of this information.

Is there are way that I can do this automatically?

Alternatively, can you tell me how I can put in a feature request for something like this - Jira and GH are great products, but there seems to be lots of people complaining about the lack of hierachical view and this (for us) is one step further forward, but quite a manually intensive process. The support portal only seems to be for logging issues.

Cheers

1 answer

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2012

Sharing saved queries is a workable solution, they can be setup so they do not need to be updated per sprint also.

Feature requests can be added via the Atlassian issue tracker - https://jira.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer