Every half an hour or so I get the following error:
Google told me it's related to Atlassian.
I ran Fix Windows Update errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool as recommended by Windoze, but to no avail.
Anyone knows how to solve it - as it's a pain having to keep clicking OK to close it.
Thanks a lot.
Okay my issue has gone recently after > 6 months. This is my story:
- I copied and pasted a project from one of my teammates. That included .git folder, not just code files.
- I opened SourceTree and .. probably changed the credential somehow but I don't remember exactly.
- Then, this issue became consistent since then.
- I closed that project by clicking on the tab in SourceTree and Closed it. The issue was still there.
- 2 years ago, I deleted that project from the file system. The issue has gone.
I don't know for sure if this scenario caused the issue but this is what I experience.
A colleague of mine is also suffering from this irritation. He's using version 3.3.7 of Sourcetree. The dialog pops up periodically whilst he is running Sourcetree. The issue suddenly started occurring last week.I am aware that you don't have much interest in Sourcetree Atlassian, but could you please investigate this?
Hi everyone! My name is Jenny, a Product Manager at Atlassian. After launching Team @mentions in Confluence, we heard a lot of positive feedback from customers that they love how easy it is to @men...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events