mysubdomain.atlassian.net is getting 500 error

Moshiur Rahman September 26, 2018

I am getting 500 error in my subdomain of Atlassian account. Is Atlassian is down or only I am getting the error.

image.png

9 comments

Comment

David Höjenberg September 26, 2018

Same for me and other colleagues.

Preben Kjøller Riis September 26, 2018

I have the same problem

Richard Christie September 26, 2018

Same here

Dmitry Tolpanov September 26, 2018

Same. Does anybody know when it's going to be fixed?

Hoa September 26, 2018

Same here, looks like the issue is not fixed yet.

Richard Christie September 26, 2018

https://status.atlassian.com/ shows they are investigating:

Investigating - We are investigating increased error rates for some Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud customers. We will provide more details shortly. 
Sep 26, 07:39 UTC

The statuspage is also down.

Server Not Responding

Blast. The server gremlins, they strike again...those traps must not be working. Check back in a bit to see if the problem resolves itself, otherwise see below for system status information.

1. Identified - We have identified the root cause of increased error rates for some Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud customers. We are working with our external service provider to resolve the issues. We will provide another update shortly.
    Sep 26, 08:02 UTC
  2. Investigating - We are investigating increased error rates for some Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud customers. We will provide more details shortly.
    Sep 26, 07:39 UTC

Identified - We have identified the root cause of increased error rates for some Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud customers. We are working with our external service provider to resolve the issues. We will provide another update shortly.
Sep 26, 08:02 UTC

Investigating - We are investigating increased error rates for some Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud customers. We will provide more details shortly.
Sep 26, 07:39 UTC

Hoa September 26, 2018

Jira is up but Confluence is not totally up. I don't get the error 500 anymore but I cannot view my spaces or pages with this error:

Error: GraphQL error: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.atlassian.confluence.api.service.exceptions.PermissionException: Not permitted to use confluence

Re-login. It's helped me

Hoa September 26, 2018

Yes, I've tried it. The service is up now, slowly :) 

I have also got permission errors.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events