filter for issues created by 'linked ticket'

WasimBuden April 11, 2020

What filter should I use to get results of tickets which are linked to a project in Jira from a project in Jira service desk?

Example: We have a project in Jira Service Desk (customer-facing) where a customer reports a bug and we create a linked ticket in a Jira Project which is used by developers, I should be able to retrieve results of all tickets open in that Jira project by JSD project.

Condition 2: I need a list of tickets opens in a Jira project by link ticket in the JSD project which has not been updated for the last 3 days. 

1 comment

Comment

Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2020

Hi @WasimBuden ,

Create a filter of issues in JSD project which you want to track their links. for example:

project = "JSD" AND issuetype = Bug AND ...etc

Then you can search for issues in your software project by using a JQL like this: (You can also add more details to both queries (filtering Issue Types, Statuses,...))

project = "ProjectKey" AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("filter = JSDfilter")

You need to have ScriptRunner for Jira plugin to search for those issues.

Finally , to find issues not updated within the last three days you can use this:

updated > -3d

WasimBuden April 12, 2020

Is ScriptRunner for Jira mandatory for this?

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2020

Not really, there are some others apps that offer the same functionality i.e. JQL Booster Pack. But Yes, you need to go for a third-party apps to retrieve the desired data.

Regards

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events