cannot create site or edit site name

Prakash Motiani February 1, 2022

I have created a site name mitaja and i want to rename it to itpathfinder. How can i do it. 

I am currently using free tier of Jira

2 comments

Comment

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Hi @Prakash Motiani 

You’re unable to update the URL if the site has only Jira Free and Confluence Free.

Please check this doc - https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/update-a-product-url/

Regards,

Seba

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Hi @Prakash Motiani 

Welcome to the Community!!

You should have at least one paid product in order to change the URL

Free Site.png

You can see the option to change the URL in Products Section under site administration options

Product.png

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like Prakash Motiani likes this
Prakash Motiani February 1, 2022

Many Thanks for your reply Pramodh. I have incidently created the name of one site as mitaja and want to change it to Itpathfinder and create 2 projects under Itpathfinder (as itpathfinder represents different office location).

So, can you suggest how can i do that also I am not able to add any email id related to itpathfinder domain like shreyansh@itpathfinder.com only mitaja.com domain is entertained by Jira

Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events