When Task start to "In progress" include autoassign and set to field Dev Start Date equals %%CURRENT

Swaroop January 20, 2021

Hi team,

This is my user request please a assist how to set those post function

Thanks

1 comment

Comment

Nishanth Thimmareddy _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 20, 2021

Hi @Swaroop

I am the product manager at Bob Swift Atlassian Apps (an Appfire company).

You can get this done very easily using the Create on Transition for Jira cloud app through Update issues post function.

Following are the field configuration screenshots to set Assignee and the custom field "Dev Start Date":

Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 11.44.13 AM.pngScreenshot 2021-01-21 at 11.44.44 AM.png

If you have questions or feedback about Create on Transition for Jira, please get in touch with us directly.

Best,

Nishanth T

Swaroop January 21, 2021

Hello ThimmaReddy,

Thanks for your Reply, Is any other way we have to reach Create transition on JIRA. Please assist.

Thanks,

Swaroop. 

Nishanth Thimmareddy _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 21, 2021

Hi Swaroop,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd be happy to help you here. Here are the docs for you to install Create on Transition for Jira app on your Jira cloud instance: link

Once you are done with installing, here is the user guide for you to add the 'Update issues' post functions

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in case you face any problems in setting up your post functions.

Regards,

Nishanth T

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events