Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favourite add-on to control SLA?

Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 9, 2022

Hey there! Please, can you tell me about your favorite add-ons or other features to control SLA?

Why did you choose them, and what advantages and disadvantages do you see?

For example, I'll start with myself :)

I used the original functionality of Jira with its SLA control a little, but most of the time, I use the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on from SaaSJet company because our team developed and use it.

ADVANTAGES:

+ Intuitive interface, great UI and UX. Even if something is not clear, there are hints everywhere that lead to detailed documentation.

+ Regular updates and new features, which are also made at customers' request.

+ Especially like:

1. SLA Time Reports in a table and 3 chart views (Met vs Exceeded, per Assignee, Pie Chart);
    Displaying image.png
  2. Unlimited, customizable user notifications via SLACK or in issues' comments;
    Displaying image.png
  3. Well-organized permissions.

+ Free for small teams (up to 10 participants) and Ukrainians.

LIMITATIONS:

- Only for the Cloud version of Jira.

- Does not have Gadgets.

It'll be very interesting to hear about your experience controlling SLA with add-ons.

1 comment

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2022

Hi @Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_ 

I used to use SLA based apps but not anymore. Native SLAs along with Automation rules does cover lot of use cases.

Ravi

Like Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events