Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the best way to access a Jira SD portal when you are already an Agent and Software user?

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2018

Hello, 

I have been having this debate with my teammates. There is no easy way to access a Server Desk Portal in a big organization when you are a Service Desk Agent and a Jira Software User.

I work as an agent for serveral projects and a jira software user for another one. But there is a project where I am just a customer. To access this Service Desk I have to rememeber the URL, or go to a project where I am an agent, go a step back to the help center, and then get to the portal where I want to put the request.

I reallly want a button in the top bar just to go quickly to the help center...

Anyone else has trouble with this? How do you manage this in your organization?

2 comments

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2018

Hello @laralg,

Adding the Help center to the application navigator is the best solution I've found: Creating links in the application navigator

app_nav_open

Hope this helps!

- Manon

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2018

Hi Manon,

Thanks for the tip! I am familiar with the application navigator, but I never thought of using it this way! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events