cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your projects?

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2020

Hello community!

I would like to know what kind of projects are your Jira projects on your instances and what is the common configuration.
My favorite configuration is to map a project as a product, system or application.

What are your Jira Projects?

image2020-6-29_11-49-33.png

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2020

It could be anything really.  The things to look at are the logical groupings and map based on those.  The important groupings for projects are the people working on the project, and what is being worked on.  Some projects should absolutely be team focussed, others totally on a product.  Given a Jira that's been around for more than a few weeks, you're probably going to find people using it for very different purposes.  But I would say that either "thing" (product/system/app/customer) or "Team" would cover 99% of project uses.

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2020

Thanks for your answer @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events