Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Using Jira, Insight and Confluence to manage Business Continuity Management?

Hello all!

I'm looking for input (or discussion) about the possibility to leverage the asset management functionality of Insight, documentation in Confluence and automation/incident response of Jira to take my organization's BCM to a higher level. I've done a bit of searching with no results, but I can't imagine I'm the only one who's had this thought.

I'm imagining the following steps:

1. Modelling my processes, activities, resources (software, people, infrastructure) and dependencies in Insight
  2. Documenting their respective fallback & recovery procedures on Confluence pages linked to the Insight objects
  3. Adapting the Jira ticketing so that process owners are warned if there are tickets affecting their process, and automatically providing the correct recovery & restore procedure linked in an email or so.

Have you heard of any solutions like this? Do you have any ideas/feedback? I'm on month 2 in Atlassian-world so I've no idea whether I'm being clever or naive here!

1 comment

I'm also looking for input (or discussion) on behalf BCM

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you