Using Atlassian products to boost the Services Industry

armin.mayrhofer September 1, 2017

Are you offering services or projects to your clients? For example, are you an agency, a consultacy or a system integrator?

And are you using Atlassian products to deliver those services or projects with your teams to your clients?

If so, please join this conversation. I'm looking for like-minded Atlassian customers to sharpen the point of view about how Atlassian products are used in the services space. 

Topics that come to mind are:

• Client vs Internal views: Besides using JIRA Service Desk, what other functionalities are helpful to provide an internal/external view
  • Confidentiality: How to ring-fence client data on a single instance, aka multi-tennancy
  • Group permissions: Best practices to use group permission
  • Ecosystem-wide permissions: How to use permissions across all deployed applications consistently

I'm looking for an open discussion with you to grow this list and to build out depth where hot topics emerge.

I will also be at the 2017 US Summit 12-14 September. Maybe see you there.

5 comments

armin.mayrhofer September 7, 2017

If you are at the 2017 US Summit, pls ping me on the Summit App and we can find a way to meet. I suggest to meet at 11:30 - 12:30 am on Thursday. Look for updates in this thread with regards to meeting place

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2017

Hi Armin,

I definitely fall under this category and relate to a all the points you have above. Would be great to connect and discuss further. I'm at Summit as well, so would be a great opportunity. Following thread for location to meet up Thursday!

CCM

armin.mayrhofer September 14, 2017

I met some of you already over the course of the last couple of days and it astonishing and yet not suprising how much our stories are alike.

Let's meet today at 11:30 am at the ShipIt Area outside the Expo hall and find a corner to talk what topics we might have in common and what interests you all have.

armin.mayrhofer September 18, 2017

The Atlassian Summit brought together 2 of the biggest 3 global agencies as well as 2 of "The Big Four" accounting firms and more. We had a very fruitful exchange and look to collaborate further. If you are interested in joining the conversation, please comment here.

Dave October 19, 2017

I'm interested in joining the conversation

armin.mayrhofer February 14, 2018

Hi @Dave, that's great. Sorry for the late response. I was on a pro-longed paternity leave. At this point we meet on a skype channel here: https://join.skype.com/rMAkMgVivybu

Armin Mayrhofer (PS) August 31, 2018

There will be an industry user group for 'Finance & Digital Services' at next week's Summit in Barcelona. The session is on Wednesday, 5-Sep 12-2 pm. Hope to see you there.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events