User inactive in Portal Jira Service Desk

Vinicius da Lapa August 7, 2020

I've got  a portal on Jira Service Desk, my costumers use it for open a new Tickets, but when them input yours email in the field 'Email confirmation', a new message appears 'Current user is not active'. But, with other email, its work! Can you help me?

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2020

The email address you are entering is associated with an account that has been made inactive.

As an admin, search for the email address in the user list and you should find an inactive account which you can re-activate from there.

Vinicius da Lapa August 10, 2020

But, its only happen with specifics users, all of others costumers can do that, few people receive this error message. can you help with it, Please? I suppose the something is blocking them.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2020

Could you go to the list of users for the system and look at one of the specific users for whom you get the error message?

Vinicius da Lapa August 11, 2020

Yes, Sure!

I removed this user, and permissions too.

This is a link of page: 

https://egenius.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

I'll list some user that are receiving this error:

* henrique.sloty@beetech.global
* marcello.salvo@beetech.global

Bruno Grossi August 18, 2020

Hey @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, Im from the same team as @Vinicius da Lapa

We think the issue is related to the fact that those users might still be associated to another project even after they and their respective projects were deleted.

To be clear, none of the costumers we have has an active account on the plataform, they simply are able to open a ticket by sending us an email, they don't need users on JIRA to do that, and when the costumers mentioned by @Vinicius da Lapa try to do the exact same thing, we don't receive the ticket, looks like JIRA is invalidating their e-mail address somehow. That's what we need help figuring out.

Thank for your support!

Bruno

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events