Universities using JIRA Service Desk?

HH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

Are there any universities out there using JIRA Service Desk? I'm currently working to implement it at our university alongside Software and Confluence and it would be great to get in touch with either other universities who've done similar or large scale businesses that have done the same.

It's always good to be able to hear tips or see a demo of a live system from people who are actually using it day to day! 

3 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2018

I know of at least three, although they are mostly involved with us for more Confluence reasons than Jira/Service Desk.

I can't name them without asking them, obviously, but I'll ask my contacts to comment here if they can.

HH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- that would be great thanks! :)

Gibson Simon March 4, 2019

Hi Nic,

Would any of these be in Australia?  

Matt April 4, 2018

Hi Hollie, 

I'm in the same boat as you. Maybe we can swap notes? I work at one of the California State Universities. 

HH
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2018

That sounds great! Not sure how to message you directly? 

Matt April 6, 2018

I know what you mean! Not thrilled about posting my contact info directly. You can find me in the Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (SLO) directory. 

Stacey E. Kimmel-Smith May 1, 2018

Hi All,

Just FYI, we have created an informal list for higher education Jira users (new, as of last week). We have 19 members so far, join us at: https://groups.google.com/a/lehigh.edu/forum/#!forum/jiraedu-list

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events