Trial

Support - Leoj Studio October 21, 2020

I am using jira software, jira servicedesk, status page, bitbucket, all on free plans, but why is it showing “your trial will expire on 15 dec” 

2 comments

Comment

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2020

Hi @Support - Leoj Studio,

Are you sure that for all products you are on a FREE plan? To check this can you go to Setting > BIlling > Manage Subscriptions to find out?

Overall maybe by mistake you have started a trial of a higher paid plan (Standard, .. etc.). This is also the place where you can find out all the details and if so cancel any trials so that you would not jump to a higher plan and get charged.

No I did not wait I will send a screen shot87455311-4985-4B5E-AD89-2ED1C5239E7C.jpegAFB870DC-F696-4119-95FA-38A012B7101F.jpeg

Status pageBDCBC5EC-6624-4267-B74D-2173D9C2A88E.jpeg

Bitbucket account also free

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2020

I have a feeling it's a quirk of billing - you sign up for an Atlassian system, it goes into trial mode, and then you pay for it if you want to keep it.

But when it's free, you don't need to pay.  But I don't think the licence system understands that, it assumes you're going to.

I remember seeing this when I got my free plan.  But it just went away when my trial expired.  The free plan will just continue when the "trial" expires.

Ok thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events