Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behavior of jira

Muhammad Haris December 8, 2019

My jira dashboard is behaving strange for last 2 months. Whenever I open a board, sprint or ticket my sidebar disappears after page loading is complete. And I can't perform any action after that. It only happens with my account, my other team members are not facing this issue. I have done resetting my browser even switched browser and OS. 

Screenshot 2019-12-08 at 5.48.50 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-12-08 at 5.49.23 PM.pngScreenshot 2019-12-08 at 5.49.34 PM.png

3 comments

Comment

Muhammad Haris December 9, 2019
Alex Laycy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2019

Hi Muammad,

I would suspect it's browser related - have you tried viewing via an icognito tab with all extensions disabled?

- Alex 

Sarah Schuster
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2019

Agreed with @Alex Laycy here. If it is unique to your account, I would work with your IT and Jira admin to rule out any combination of Jira permissions and browser issues. 

Like Alex Laycy likes this
Muhammad Haris December 9, 2019

I had enabled all my extensions for incognito mode as well so this issue was also occuring on incognito mode. After Alex's comment i went through all my extensions and found that a YouTube extension was responsible for my 2 month long sufferings. 

Thanks 👍

Like Alex Laycy likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events