Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So important to have Archive function

Steven September 8, 2021

Knowing that archive issue function in JIRA is only opened in some mode of subscription. Basically cloud standard / free version do not open this feature. 
It's truly inconvenient in terms of project management. Maybe this is considered a pricing strategy behind.

But as an user, we would think this is a basic function to allow user archive the completed and infrequent accessing issue, which is to eliminate and free up space. 

And as a popular brand in Project Management Tool, this is definitely an important function to allow user manage their task properly. If this function need to pay higher subscription cost, then I'm really sure it disappointed a lot of supportive customer.  

Really looking for JIRA enable this feature for most of the subscription level.

1 comment

Comment

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2021

Hi @Steven 

See as you mentioned Archive is a very important feature of Jira right, then why the Atlassian will give in the free or standard plan.

Steven September 8, 2021

Um... It depends on your what you think, whether a common, basic, important function should be paid by Advance plan. 

In the contrary, I think it's more proper when additional & powerful function / service / space is required, it's definitely reasonable to pay more to entitle it.

For me, common and critical features of a product should be included in order to maintain the competitive in the market. This is also what our company principle when positioning our products.

If that is the way, why not all important functions need additional pay or only available in Premium Subscription.    

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events