• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Scrum of Scrum implementation using JIRA

We do have multiple teams configured in JIRA and working on scrum framework.

We are in process of moving the teams to Scrum of Scrum model in JIRA and hence looking forward to know if anyone has implemented SOS usin JIRA.

How to configure the backlog and link this with individual team backlogs.

How to configure SOS board where we can view the status of all teams at one glance with respect to the current sprint.

How to configure the board that displays teams dependancies. By looking at the board we should know which team is dependant on which other team etc.

Teams are currently utilizing the burndown chart for the individual team. How to configure the burndown at the SOS level so that we can see the burndown rate at all team level.

Thanks in advance.

2 comments

Hi!  Would you have access to Confluence by chance?  Or are you strickly using only Jira?  I can share with you how I've used Confluence to facilitate the SoS SAFe ceremony,.. as well as others if you like.

Like Cristian Araya Araya likes this

Could you please share the details on how you facilitated SOS on Confluence. I will check if that can be done?

Like Cristian Araya Araya likes this

Hi, I'm the same case. I need to configure Jira to use SoS. Can you shere me how used Jira/Confluence to SoS?

You can try Kendis for Scrum of scrums it integrates with Jira to make it extremely simple task to identify, track and manage impediments associated with the teams and the features of your Program. It also gives you the visibility to manage and track all of your open and resolved dependencies.

Currently I work for a organization where JIRA is in use. I would like to avoid recommending any other tools as they might not be interested.  I would like to explore JIRA completely. Wonder why JIRA alone is not sufficient to handle this scenario?

Is Kendis a saparate tool or a JIRA plug in?

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you