Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrum of Scrum implementation using JIRA

Bhanu Bodgari December 11, 2019

We do have multiple teams configured in JIRA and working on scrum framework.

We are in process of moving the teams to Scrum of Scrum model in JIRA and hence looking forward to know if anyone has implemented SOS usin JIRA.

How to configure the backlog and link this with individual team backlogs.

How to configure SOS board where we can view the status of all teams at one glance with respect to the current sprint.

How to configure the board that displays teams dependancies. By looking at the board we should know which team is dependant on which other team etc.

Teams are currently utilizing the burndown chart for the individual team. How to configure the burndown at the SOS level so that we can see the burndown rate at all team level.

Thanks in advance.

2 comments

Comment

Allen Filson December 13, 2019

Hi!  Would you have access to Confluence by chance?  Or are you strickly using only Jira?  I can share with you how I've used Confluence to facilitate the SoS SAFe ceremony,.. as well as others if you like.

Like Cristian Araya Araya likes this
Bhanu Bodgari December 14, 2019

Could you please share the details on how you facilitated SOS on Confluence. I will check if that can be done?

Like Cristian Araya Araya likes this
Cristian Araya Araya June 3, 2020

Hi, I'm the same case. I need to configure Jira to use SoS. Can you shere me how used Jira/Confluence to SoS?

Rory Standley November 22, 2021

@Allen Filson- I would be interested in how you achieved this in Confluence, would you mind sharing it with me?

Raúl García Rodríguez October 22, 2022

@Allen Filson

I am interested in knowing the method you apply with Confluence for the SoS ceremony and other ceremonies of the additional Scrum of Scrums processes, such as in the Creation of components and the Preparation of releases.

Could you share it?

Thank you very much.

Lourdes Learnings August 29, 2023

Hey @Allen Filson Allen , can you please also share it with me. I will really apreciate it since I would like to implement it with 3 Teams I am working with at the compny I am working for. Thank you

Rafael Diaz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 27, 2023

Good day @Allen Filson , could you please share the details on how you facilitated SoS in Jira/Confluence? Very Much appreciated. 

Kendis Team
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 16, 2019

You can try Kendis for Scrum of scrums it integrates with Jira to make it extremely simple task to identify, track and manage impediments associated with the teams and the features of your Program. It also gives you the visibility to manage and track all of your open and resolved dependencies.

Bhanu Bodgari December 16, 2019

Currently I work for a organization where JIRA is in use. I would like to avoid recommending any other tools as they might not be interested.  I would like to explore JIRA completely. Wonder why JIRA alone is not sufficient to handle this scenario?

Is Kendis a saparate tool or a JIRA plug in?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events