PLEASE HELP!!!!

Phil Bozzo July 28, 2021

Hello all :)

I just started as a project/ product manager for a software dev company and my first task is to switch our company from Trello to a new software. The other software my bosses want to vet is Monday. We are currently using the Trello for kanban boards and also manually typing all that info into google sheets to show the customer a nice clean doc...

I have familiarized myself with the boards and backlogs on jira but I would love to export this data to a spread sheet to show sprints and their timelines etc for customer billing proposes. When I mark a task completed on a sprint (I am recreating past tasks), they disappear..how can I get them to show up so the customer/ client can see they were completed? 

I also need a Jira Jedi Master to help me with basically everything about jira lol please help!! Is there a place I can video chat with a rep and they can help me build my board the proper way?

I am supposed to transfer all tasks, from trello, for the project I was assigned and give a presentation on Friday..lol...

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events