New to Jira - Any Pharmaceutical Industry Use Case Worth Knowing of?

Ram Balani November 15, 2020

Interested to find out if there are any JIRA users within the pharmaceutical industry ?

We are Microsoft Partners- delved into looking at Office 365/Sharepoint Cloud for managing Agile projects -seems these combo even paired fails to compare with native out of the box Jira for Scrum project management?

Has anyone bundled in Microsoft Team with JIRA for managing Agile project with Scrum framework ?

4 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2020

Atlassian's website has a use case for Yuli Pharmaceutical here.

I used Google Translate to see the English language version.

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

Nice find.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

I can't talk about specific clients, but I can tell you that most of the pharmaceutical industry is running on Jira to some extent.

Like Kazuaki_Imai likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2020

Hi @Ram Balani 

Welcome to the Community!

There is a group for Research & Healthcare that you might find helpful.  It isn't specifically pharmaceutical, but it is related:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Research-Healthcare/gp-p/healthcare

Ram Balani November 16, 2020

Many thanks Liam for referring me to the pharmaceutical Jira group.

Like Liam Green likes this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Its been AGES but I used to work for Pall Corporation, doing bacterial challenges and other work for validation of pharma-grade filters.  We would get all of our job orders sent via Lotus Notes.  Task management would have been SO much better if we had Jira and Confluence. 

Maybe its not the same, but I very much would have loved the Epic/Task/Sub-task hierarchy to manage my work and track individual items separately while also grouped together into a big picture ticket.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events