Looking for an all-in-one solution for my team

Andrea Hudson December 10, 2021

I am new to my company and researching different Project Management and Ticketing systems. I am interested in Jira products because our developer team uses Jira and I would love to have the option to align and automate more handoff. Our biggest needs are:

1. Integrated Roadmap
  2. Ticketing system with updates and an option for customers to view what stage their order is in.
  3. Ticketing system that creates a unique ID
  4. Has a database option or can be used as an overlay from one.
  5. Workflow tracking - I want more than the Kanban style that Trello offers, many people on our team find it messy and ineffective. I would like the option to see our work in lists, or by date not just cards.
  6. Dashboards - We need to run metrics on our work from Roadmap to Deployment. 
  7. Automated document creation and spreadsheet line creations. (Unless the solution makes this obsolete)

Ideally a developer would create a work order and watch it all the way through to deployment. We want to streamline the ticketing process and clean up the unnecessary documentation duplication.

My biggest question is there a Jira product or group of them that could do this for us? I am hoping to deliver a solution that does not need 3 more products on top of Jira just to meet our needs. 

Thank you in advance!

2 comments

Comment

Deleted user December 10, 2021

@Andrea Hudson  jira + eazyBI + BigPicture what else ?

Like # people like this
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2021

@[deleted] Thanks for suggesting eazyBI!

Additionally, eazyBI integrates seemingly with Jira, allowing you to build custom reports and then publish them to Jira dashboards, subscribe to receive them over e-mail, or share in other places (e.g., wallboards or external pages). 

For a quick overview of eazyBI, you might want to check Episode 1 from eazyBI training videos (this will take 7min): https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/learn-more/training-videos.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!
Lauma / support@eazybi.com

Like # people like this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 16, 2021

Hi @Andrea Hudson

@[deleted], many thanks for the mention of BigPicture. Indeed the tool was designed to facilitate project & portfolio management in every stage, workflow tracking included

BigPictue aggregates statuses, progress, and time tracking data from every single task (ticket) to subsequently display them on the epic, project or its phases, and even portfolio level. This solution allows us to identify the bottleneck of a project workflow quickly.
image - 2021-12-17T005320.515.png

Moreover, BigPicture supports the preparation of your schedule, visualizes inter-team dependencies, and manages resources workload. 

Would you please let me know if you have more specific questions?
Like # people like this
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 17, 2021

Hi @Andrea Hudson 

As an alternative you can also try out our app

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.

2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask

3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.

4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features

5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days

Worklogs Report.pngTime in Status.pngLinks Hierarchy.png

Like Andrea Hudson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events