Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira reduce one hour after April 2

Hector Eduardo Calzada Tenorio March 30, 2023

Hello community!

Is anyone having trouble registering an hour after April 2nd? We've detected that when registering an hour after April 2nd, Jira subtracts an hour, and we believe this is due to the daylight saving time change. I'm from Mexico, and validating with our partner, this is not only happening in my organization's instance but specifically in all instances in Mexico.

We already have a ticket with Atlassian, but the follow-up seems to be very slow because only I have reported it. If you have the same problem, it would be very helpful if you could assign yourself to this ticket JRACLOUD-80818 so that a solution can be found a bit faster.

85e00e11-c981-4252-afd8-3bde866e8634.gif

At the moment, our response times are being affected, and we believe it could become even more critical as the days progress because it could affect automation rules that are programmed.

If you know of any alternative to mitigate the problem other than changing each user's time zone, I would appreciate it.

1 comment

Comment

Rogelio Morales April 11, 2023

Hi. Any news on solving this problem? I've got the same but it`s on JIRA Software Server, not cloud.

Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events