Jira integration Servicenow

maarten breesnee October 1, 2019

Hi all, 

Thank you for taking time to look and help me with this question. I have looked in the community and I saw some topics regarding this. But those are really specific questions. (At least the ones I found)

We currently have multiple jira instances in our company and we are working on an implementation of one global service now. I would like to get some more info on what and how you integrate with this tool. Also I really appreciate if best practices can be shared. 

Also other usefull information regarding integration between servicenow and jira would be really appreciated if shared. 

If you want to talk in person or demo and your company is located in the NL or UK we can maybe arange something.

Thanks

Maarten Breesnee

3 comments

Jose Lobo (Solutions Architect at Exalate)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2020

Hello Maarten,

Are you still looking for a tool to integrate Jira and Servicenow?

I'm currently working on the development of an addon called Exalate. It is meant to create a bidirectional communication bridge between these two issue trackers (and five more) through HTTPS requests.

We have a How to Set up a ServiceNow Jira Integration: the Comprehensive 2020 Guide through Exalate that you can check as reference

I hope this helps you

Jose

Getint.io April 30, 2021

Hi @maarten breesnee ,

Is your case solved?

We developed getint.io to solve this case. We can help you integrate many Jira's with one snow, or plenty of ServiceNow instances with one Jira - actually any existing configuration. Including statuses, comments, custom fields, and attachments. 

What may be beneficial for you is the fact, that you can specify exactly what issues/incidents you'd like to sync - f.e. syncing just the ones with a particular label. 

The app works both on-premise and cloud.

Here is the link to the Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223935/getint-for-servicenow-integration?hosting=server&tab=overview 

And to the website, if you'd like to read more https://getint.io/

Hope it helps,

Jacek

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2022

Hey, hope you've found the solution you were looking for. I'll just suggest a tool you might want to take a look at for your next projects. It's a no-code, bi-directional integration platform, called ZigiOps. It's flexible and fully customizable to fit any use case. Feel free to explore it and if you want to take it further and see how it can help you - you can always book a demo

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events