cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2019

We are a community of users of Atlassian stuff, not support.

If you want our help, you will need to describe the problem you have properly (actually, I don't think Atlassian support could work with just random links being thrown at them either), including a good description of the symptoms and how to reproduce it.

Like Shelley Dodson likes this
Kosha Singh September 24, 2020

Hello,

After upgrading the new Keys to have the add on extended for another year, it triggered the updates to the latest version of the “JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows”.

We are unable to create Jira tickets for a given project we currently use.

The error messages are :

admin.errors.exception com.atlassian.jira.exception.CreateException: com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowException: Unable to update field customfield_10901

AND

We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file.

Version: 2.24.0

I have contacted JSU team, but due to the fact they are in Switzerland with the time difference, I am unable to work with Jira.

I have tried changing the order of the Create Post Functions but it triggered to create a ticket without any workflow.

Thanks!

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2020

Hi @Kosha Singh ,

We are from the Beecom Support team. For further discussion on the issue please refer https://beecom-products.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/JSU-2899.

Regards,
Ravya

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events